Ever feel like your schedule is spiraling out of control, and a virtual assistant might be the answer? Wondering how to regain control over your schedule and life? That is where an AI scheduling assistant steps in.
If you are tired of constantly checking your calendars, wondering if your workload is balanced enough to take a break, and scanning time zones to not overlook a meeting, you want to give a chance to AI scheduling apps and assistants.
People using an AI scheduling assistant not only get more work done. An AI scheduling tool can give them peace of mind that traditional calendars can not.
In this guide, I collected and reviewed the best AI scheduling tools to help you find the one that enables you to maximize your time.
Let’s dive into the eight best AI scheduling assistants in 2024!
Benefits of AI calendar apps
AI calendar apps utilize artificial intelligence, including machine learning algorithms and natural language processing, to schedule meetings and tasks and optimize your weekly schedule.
Scheduling meetings and tasks
An AI scheduler continuously learns and understands your work and scheduling habits. Based on your provided working hours, tasks, priorities, and feedback, the AI scheduler will craft a weekly schedule that suits you. AI calendars can automatically reschedule meetings and tasks if there is more urgent work.
You no longer need to ask, “Does this time work for you?” as an AI scheduling assistant will find the perfect time for you and other attendees based on your preferences. No more checking for time zones and available time slots, scheduling conflicts, or back-and-forths about timing.
Using an AI scheduling assistant will require almost zero manual scheduling from your side, and you can focus on more important matters.
AI scheduling assistants can make your calendar management smoother. AI calendar apps combine calendars like Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar into one view, so you can simultaneously see your personal and work calendars.
Instead of checking calendar events in several calendars, you will see every appointment, meeting, and task in your smart calendar in one place.
Analytics and tracking
Using AI scheduling tools can assist you in improving your and your team’s performance. Depending on the AI scheduling tool, you can access details about time spent on tasks, meetings, workload, or work-life balance metrics.
Overall, you can use these details to track productivity and plan future projects based on figures instead of gut feelings.
Task and project management
It is common to use AI scheduling tools for task and project management. You can integrate all your tasks from a project management app, or the AI calendar app has project and task management features.
The bottom line is that whether you use a separate project management app or the AI scheduling tool for project and task management, you can decide.
Best AI scheduling assistants ranked and reviewed
Now, let’s discover the best AI scheduling assistant in 2024!
Reclaim is an AI scheduler that automatically finds the best time slots for tasks, meetings, habits, and breaks. Besides working as a smart calendar, it has task management features as well, and you can integrate it with many project management apps.
They designed this AI tool to help you manage your business and personal find and find work-life balance.
- Adaptive AI Scheduling: Besides time blocking of meetings and tasks, Reclaim AI will stay open to changes and automatically schedule your calendar based on priority level.
- Scheduling links: This feature helps to share availability links, boosting easy booking across multiple calendars.
- Calendar management: You can synchronize your Google Calendar with Reclaim AI and connect your iCloud or Outlook calendars indirectly through Google Calendar.
- To-do list sync: Reclaim lets you integrate your to-do list from project management tools, and it will seamlessly allocate time in your calendar.
- Time tracking and people analytics: You can track focus time, work-life balance trends, buffer time, meeting time, team performance, and more.
- Third-party integrations: Integration options with third-party apps.
Reclaim AI stands out for its user-friendly design, offering an intuitive experience. The learning curve is swift, even if you are unfamiliar with similar scheduling tools. The drag-and-drop functionality, customization options, details in its features, and sufficient integration possibilities make Reclaim a top choice for busy people.
- Free plan: Available
- Starter plan: $8 per user/month
- Business plan: $12 per user/month
- Enterprise plans: Enterprise $18 per user/month
Pros and cons of Reclaim AI
- Automated scheduling organizes your weekly to-do list into a realistic schedule.
- You can effortlessly add tasks, habits, and meetings.
- The scheduling links feature completely eliminates the back-and-forth process of organizing team meetings.
- I love the way Reclaim helps to create a more balanced personal life.
- Customization options provide an excellent overview of your plans.
- Reclaim regularly announces new updates.
- Direct integration with Outlook would be a valuable extra.
Motion leverages artificial intelligence to plan your schedule so you can manage your projects and tasks effectively. It is more than just an AI scheduling assistant. It is also an excellent task manager app that can help you to stay focused and organized.
Motion is a great way to overcome procrastination, relieving the stress of planning your week. It is available on web app, desktop, and mobile as well.
- AI calendar integration: The AI calendar feature allows you to sync your personal and work calendars to see all your appointments in one place.
- Personalized AI Scheduling: Motion builds a personalized weekly schedule based on your priorities, preferences, and due dates.
- Custom booking page: You can customize your booking page to share your availability based on your preferred meeting times.
- Task management: This feature provides an efficient way to assign tasks and keep track of progress.
- Automated project management: Motion takes the burden of project planning off your shoulders by automatically scheduling tasks and sub-tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Motion 3.0: This update included faster task creation, an improved mobile app, new project management functions, and a connection to Apple iCloud Calendars.
The first thing that comes up during the Motion app review is how intuitive the user interface is. While the navigation was pretty straightforward, Motion helps with additional tutorial videos to ensure you know all the features. I enjoyed the customizable options and how smoothly the task management feature works.
- Individual plan: $19 per user/month
- Team plan: $12 per user/month
Pros and cons of Motion
- Straightforward user interface and easy navigation.
- Effortlessly divide projects into tasks and tasks into sub-tasks.
- The warning message is a nice feature that lets you know if you will complete it by the due date.
- Easy to handle task manager functions.
- It is not too comprehensive, but it has solid project management functions.
- Customizable visualization.
- The scheduling tool works fine.
- I love the integration with personal calendars.
- 7-day free trial.
- No free plan.
- The monthly plan is pricey.
- Lack of integration options.
Timehero is a powerful AI scheduling assistant with solid task management features. It automatically plans your tasks around your availability and uses timers to measure the actual and estimated time spent on specific tasks.
Timehero excels in team scheduling and collaboration. Features like workload tracking, risk detection, timesheets, and plan forecasting make Timehero a complete AI scheduling assistant for individuals and teams.
- Automated scheduling: Timehero automatically builds a weekly action plan based on your tasks and availability.
- Workload management: It allows you to track your team’s workload so you can make better decisions when planning future projects.
- Smart workflow builder: You can create templates based on past projects’ tasks and do not need to add the tasks to similar projects manually.
- Scheduling tasks from Gmail: Using Timehero, you can schedule tasks directly from Gmail.
- Integration: Connect Timehero with more than 1500 apps.
- Organized folders: You can add files and comments in a shared folder under each project.
Timehero is fantastic for organizing your projects and tasks in one place. Adding tasks, making changes, and tracking your time is easy.
What sets Timehero apart from other scheduling apps is its focus on enhancing team collaboration. With features like folders, workflow management, and unlimited team members per project, Timehero can make collaboration smoother.
- Basic plan: $4.6 per user/month
- Professional plan: $10 per user/month
- Premium plan: $22per user/month
Pros and cons of Timehero
- Simple and easy-to-use tool.
- Timehero provides a good overview of your projects and tasks.
- Workload management is valuable if you work with a team to optimize task allocation.
- Easy to add, assign, and change tasks.
- You can create projects much faster when using templates.
- Wide range of integration options with third-party apps, including Asana, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Slack, etc.
- No free plan.
- Finding tasks is sometimes difficult.
- The basic plan has limited features.
Clockwise is an AI-powered calendar that optimizes your day to ensure you have time for focused work, lunch, meetings, and personal appointments. Its main aim is to build sustainable workdays with smart scheduling.
- AI meeting scheduler: Clockwise’s meeting scheduling automatically finds the best time while maintaining the required focus time.
- Focus time blocking: It understands your schedule, and using your preferences Clockwise will free up time for deep work.
- Flexible holds: By adding your preferences, Clockwise will craft your ideal day and find time for recurring routines.
- Scheduling links: You share your availability so others can book time slots whenever is perfect for you.
- Integrations: You can integrate Clockwise with Asana, Google, Microsoft 365, Slack, and Zoom.
While some said navigating through Clockwise is confusing, it was a delightful experience for me. I appreciated the flexibility to design my ideal day, including travel time, lunch breaks, deep work time, and regular working hours. With its user-friendly design and robust features, Clockwise stands out as a seamless AI tool for efficient meeting scheduling.
- Free plan: Available
- Pro plan: $6.75 per user/month
- Business plan: $11.50 per user/month
- Enterprise plans: Contact for pricing
Pros and cons of Clockwise
- Easy time management tool to use.
- Weekly reports, including how you spent your time.
- Schedule meetings with teammates are smooth, given the scheduling links feature.
- Broad visualization possibilities.
- Minimizing distractions during deep work hours is a valuable addition.
- Lack of integration options.
Trevor AI is a simple AI calendar that aims to help you with prioritizing and scheduling important tasks. Using Trevor AI’s time-blocking technology gives back control over your week and enables you to stay focused despite a busy schedule.
- Trevor’s Assistance: Trevor AI uses AI scheduling algorithms to automatically find the best time for meetings and tasks. The prediction accuracy is highly improved if you choose the pro plan.
- Unlimited task scheduling: You can schedule unlimited tasks using the free plan.
- Integrations: You can integrate Trevor AI with Todoist, Native Tasks & Calendar, Google Calendar, and Microsoft Calendar.
- My Progress Dashboard: You gain insights into how you spend your time.
It was easy to implement, and I started using it the everyday. Although Trevor AI has few features compared to other AI scheduling tools, the ones it has are really simple. Trevor AI is a great AI calendar tool for small teams and individuals who already use a task management app.
- Free plan: Available
- Pro plan: $3.99 per user/month
Pros and cons of Trevor AI
- An excellent alternative for integration if you use Todoist for task management.
- Cheap option.
- You can quickly move tasks by using the drag-and-drop function.
- Simple to use.
- Limited free plan.
- Multiple calendar accounts are only available in the Pro plan.
- Lack of team collaboration features.
Sidekick is an AI calendar assistant that uses natural language processing to make your scheduling process more manageable. This AI calendar has many ways to improve meeting scheduling and make calendar management more efficient. Sidekick AI’s business plan will be available soon and is currently in beta version.
- Sidekick scheduling: Sidekick scheduling automatically finds the best time for meetings.
- Forward to schedule: By forwarding an email containing the necessary meeting information, Sidekick will analyze your availability and book the time slot if it works for everyone.
- Scheduling pages: You can create scheduling pages and easily share them with others for quick meeting scheduling.
- Meeting analysis: It provides meeting insights and metrics about your meetings.
- Branding: The Business plan (currently in beta) includes functions to add your logo when scheduling meetings.
Using Sidekick AI’s forward-to-schedule function feels like having your virtual assistant. Just forward the email, and it will automatically book a time slot in your calendar based on your previously added preferences.
Sidekick AI has an intuitive user interface, and after setting up your account, you can easily navigate around the features.
- Hero plan: Available
- Superhero plan: $5 per user/month
Pros and cons of Sidekick
- I love the personalization options of the time preferences setting.
- Generous free plan with many features included.
- The forward-to-schedule function works seamlessly.
- Supportive customer service.
- The paid plan is cheaper than other AI scheduling tools’ plans.
- No task management features.
- That would be great if Sidekick had more integration options.
CalendarHero is an AI calendar assistant for scheduling appointments and meetings. It offers several options to automate scheduling with many available app and calendar integrations. Besides scheduling events, CalendarHero’s features help to simplify team collaboration and provide access to meeting metrics.
- Automated scheduling: CalendarHero finds the best time for all attendees.
- Reminders: It sends automatic reminders and notifications for invitees to reduce the no-show rate.
- Integration possibilities: CalendarHero works seamlessly with over 60 integrations, including video conferencing, chat apps, HRIS, and CRM tools.
- Unlimited calendar sync: You can sync all of your calendars with CalendarHero.
- Smart time settings: CalendarHero detects time zones and adds buffer times between meetings based on your preferences.
CalendarHero has a simple and intuitive interface where you can easily navigate between the functions. It provides users with sufficient integration possibilities so you can effectively integrate CalendarHero into your daily routine.
- Free plan: Available
- Professional plan: $8 per month
- Team plan: $12 per user/month
Pros and cons of CalendarHero
- A flexible tool with many customization possibilities.
- Broad integration options.
- The free plan includes valuable features.
- The learning of all features takes time.
Calendly is your scheduling automation platform to eliminate all the time-consuming tasks to find a perfect time. While Calendly has smart scheduling features, the AI features will be introduced shortly.
More than 20 million users decided to use Calendly to simplify meetings and collaborate more effectively and efficiently. Compared to other scheduling assistants, Calendly excels in scheduling meetings with external participants. It is ideal for sales teams, recruiters, and customer success teams.
- Calendar integrations: You can connect Calendly with Google, Outlook, Microsoft Office, and iCloud.
- Scheduling links: Calendly can create scheduling pages based on your availability so others can book time in one click.
- 100+ integrations: You can integrate Calendly with over 100 apps and extensions.
- Availability customization: Using Calendly, you can customize your availability and share easily.
- Automated event follow-ups: Calendly sends automatic event notifications.
Calendly effortlessly handles the scheduling of meetings with customers, prospects, and partners. Sharing your scheduling page is a breeze, and the user interface is designed for simplicity. It is a valuable asset for customer service, marketing, recruiting, and sales teams, streamlining the scheduling process.
Unlike the other ranked tools, Calendly’s focus is on external meeting scheduling without using artificial intelligence. If your priority is crafting a personalized and well-balanced schedule, Calendly might not be the perfect fit.
However, if you’re seeking a tool for seamless scheduling with clients or partners, Calendly excels. Watch for potential upgrades as they integrate AI features into their platform.
- Free plan: Available
- Standard plan: $10 per user/month
- Teams plan: $16 per user/month
- Enterprise plan: Contact for pricing
Pros and cons of Calendly
- Calendly allows you to easily schedule meetings with customers or partners without going back and forth and mixing up time zones.
- Available mobile version.
- Numerous integration options with third-party apps.
- Automatic reminders and follow-ups are great.
- You need other AI calendar assistants to have a balanced and personalized weekly schedule.
Ultimately, the key question is, how much is your time worth? Think about how much time you spend daily on planning your week. Studies revealed that people spend 15-45 minutes setting up and managing a single meeting.
If you spend one-hour daily planning and managing meetings or tasks, you will lose 20 hours a month. Losing such precious time while you could deal with more important tasks is a massive hit to your productivity. One thing is sure: using an AI scheduling assistant will significantly decrease the time spent planning and scheduling meetings or tasks.
Frequently asked questions
Which is the best AI scheduling assistant?
It depends on the specific needs. However, Reclaim AI, Motion, and Timhero are among the best AI calendar apps. Before deciding, consider factors like integrations, features, price, customer support, and user experience.
Can I use AI to make a schedule?
An AI calendar can schedule appointments, meetings, and tasks based on your preferences and input. Using AI calendars will help avoid scheduling conflicts and smooth the entire scheduling process without manually checking time zones, time blocking, and more.
What is an AI scheduler?
An AI scheduler app uses artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing to create a customizable schedule for you. It helps you to not over-schedule yourself and provide your week with a structure.
Is there a free AI scheduling assistant?
Reclaim AI, Clockwise, Calendly, Trevor AI, Sidekick, and CalendarHero have free plans. Nevertheless, the features included in the free plan are different.